Monday, December 12, 2011

Jacee and Bryson Groomals

Jacee and Bryson decided to have me take their wedding day pictures before their wedding day. Why? Because they are getting married December 30th and the weather in Utah is soooo unpredictable. They didn't want it to be a total WHITE OUT. I thought that was a fabulous idea. So here are their groomals and the temple. It was cold and cloudy but so much fun. Jacee is such a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE. How do I get so lucky. I love my JOB! Oh ya. Jacee wanted to go very traditional. Her wedding reception is going to be very elegant so we went with very traditional poses. Okay I did shoot some artsy ones to. I can't help myself. We have so much fun.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: